Project Management Professional (PMP)
The job Management Professional (PMP) is an essential industry-recognized certification for project managers.
You will discover PMPs leading projects in virtually any country and, unlike other PMI certifications that target a certain geography or domain, the PMP is truly global. As being a PMP, it is possible to be employed in every industry, with any methodology as well as in any location.
The PMP can also provide a tremendous advantage in relation to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, individuals with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) compared to those without having a PMP certification.
Employers benefit too. When greater than one-third with their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete really their projects punctually, on budget and meeting original goals. (Pulse of the Profession study, PMI, 2015.)
The PMP signifies that you speak and view the global language of project management software and connects you to a residential area of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Turn into a PMP and grow a task hero.
Who Should apply to first PMP Exam?
A skilled project manager who meets the following requirements:
* Perform their duties under general supervision and therefore are responsible for every aspect of the work to the time of the job.
* Lead and direct cross-functional teams to provide projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
* Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately use a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
* For more information, see Application Tips. Complete application requirements and role definition are located in the PMP Handbook.
Gain and keep Your PMP Exam
The PMP application will need one to organize work experience. See what you need to apply.
The PMP certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, and you have 4 hours to finish it.
A PMP, you should earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every 36 months.
PMP Exam Price
* Member: US$405.00
* Non-member: US$555.00
Prerequisites for PMP Certification
* Secondary degree (secondary school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)
* 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management software education
* Four-year degree
* 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management education
This post is just an overview of the eligibility requirements. For complete details, see the PMP Handbook. In case you don’t are eligible for that PMP, take into account the Certified Associate in Project management software (CAPM).
PMP Exam Guidance
To earn any project Management Professional (PMP) credential, you need to match the experience and education requirements, and pass the PMP examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test.
Regardless of how advanced assembling your project management experience or education might be, you should still prepare vigorously for your exam.
Successful PMP candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses, self-study and look groups.
Get Success in PMP Certification:
An average of, successful PMP candidates will pay 35 hours or more to organize, so be sure to leave yourself lots of preparation time before you take the exam.
Get Breakdown of PMP Exam:
Ideas to Plan for the PMP Exam
* Review the PMP handbook.
* Review the present PMP Exam Content Outline.
* Familiarize yourself with PMP Sample Questions.
* Enroll inside a formal study course available from PMI chapters or accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s).
* You also can review self-study books created by R.E.P.s as well as other reputable training organizations.
* Review the most recent edition of A Help guide to the job Management Body of info (PMBOK Guide).
To get more information about Project Management Professional web page: check it out.